Friday, February 27, 2009

Sac-Town Update

Hey All!

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm going to break the Blog Dry Spell! :)

It's a good Friday: Sofia and I are snuggled up on the couch watching Lion King 2 and waiting for the killer storm to roll in this weekend. We are going to have a lazy weekend and just chill out, I think we both need it.

Sofia is *almost* ready for big girl panties on a permanent basis...NO accidents this week (at home, school or Mike's!) and is down to diapers at nightime only. Yeah! However, the new issue is when I'm on the road and suddenly hear from the backseat "I have to go potty." Fantastic. Bathroom no where in sight. Haha, we make it work. Her teachers say she is going to be moved to the preschool when she is wearing underwear for 30 days without an accident. I am actually a little saddeneb by this: she is finally ajusted to her classroom and teachers. :(

She is quite the little diva - she sings and dances ALL of the time, she knows I Kissed A Girl (see prev post), Twinkle, Twinkle, Row Row Row Your Boat, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes and well, a lot of songs by heart and she breaks out in song all the time. It's pretty adorable.

Work is going well for me. I'd love to take some time to jet down to CR for a vaca, just don't think I can. Maybe an extended trip in November when my contract is up? IDK. We'll chat.

Steve- b-fast with you and Mei was awesome last week, let's do that again soon!

Love to ALL!

PS - Still missing Llanya!

No comments:

Post a Comment