Monday, February 9, 2009

news from the jungle

All good here. Marco shoved a coin in my camera card port so it will be a bit before I can upload pics. We have had crazy winds for about a week, really did a number on our tomotoes. We will try to upload pics from Papa's computer with photos of the garden before the wind. Chickens did ok but I was kinda worried about them as the winds were so cold. It is just starting to warm up here. The pool is only 78 degrees -- I know that seems warm to you folks in the north -- but when you get use to the really warm weather. It is a bit NIPPY!

We are about to head out for a daily walk around the ranch. Kate - i can't wait for you to see it here. It is so peaceful and beautiful. We are going to probably head to the big city with Gran in the next few weeks. She is doing super good...really having a lot of fun it seems.

Grandpa went home in mid January after a month here on the ranch. He build us a really big trailer we can pull around with the quad. We will take the kids for a ride when we are all together next time.

Glad you all like the pics. We will send some more goodies sooon.

1 comment:

  1. I got this Far.Hope that this gets us in with every one else. Buddy and Grammy

    ReplyDelete