Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yes, Snow IS Cold!

Howdy Ya'll! Sorry about the long response time, I need to go to blogger time out! Wanted to blog about the latest adventures of Katherine, Logan and Sofia. We took Sofia to the snow for the first time this past weekend, if I can figure it out, I'll post a video (pretty funny) and some photos. She was pissed it was so cold, lol. She had a great time, the weather was perfect spring snow conditions, and there were tons of little guys skiing, made us think we need to go back and get her some lessons. Then we headed to Reno for our anniversary. Kinda weird celebrating your anniversary with a toddler, but it was fun! It was rather embarrassing when she kept drinking her shirley temple, burping and excused herself as the rest of patrons of this fine establishment looked over in horror. Good times. Then she proudly announced just before dinner was served that she had to go poop, so I had to race across a full casino to the nearest bathroom hoping she could hold it. Potty training is a blast! :) Lol, Sofia busted out with a "I'm like dude right now." Made me realize I must say this a lot for her to pick up on it and that she is def a California baby! Work is going very well: hectic, challenging, rewarding, irritating all at the same time. But it keeps me on my toes! Had yet another training today: Cultural Awareness. It was alright, taught by probably the least culturally sensitive person on the planet, but it was amusing to say the least. Glad to hear Dad got his Elvis! Can't wait to meet the pack additions, see the garden and the chickens and visit with all 'a ya'll. Sorry my work is so crazy. If they didn't have me start the day before the 2 week shut down, I'd be golden, but of course making sense and the government don't get along. Ok, need to get crackin' on dinner. I love and miss you guys! Sofia sends her love.

1 comment: