Tuesday, April 7, 2009

breaking the dry spell


OK so I have some good stuff to spill and a lot of extra time. 

First things first can't wait to see you guys down south! Woo Hoo! 

So I haven't blogged because I have been busy snowboarding and getting tons of free shit!

I sued my landlord and won, boo yahh! KP have no fear you can win.

I saved some kid from a rip tide at linda mar beach in Pacifica, made his day.  He was stuck, it was a dropping tide/rip current situation and I paddled both of us in, whew.

I helped some old lady cross the street by our restaurant, in my chefs coat too.

I came up on a brand new pair oakley sunglasses from SFPD. Dude thought he would search my car even though I am a patient and he left them on the passenger seat.  What a rod!! see photo

Mei found a brand new pair of snowboard googles (tags on), then won a raffel for 3 pairs of boots and two pairs of bindings, two pair of socks and last but not least a ski shirt dealy. All on St. Patys NICE! see photo

I also bought a bunch of super cheap used snowboard stuff off craigslist. hope it wasn't stolen...

hope all is well LOVE you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment