



Dad - the title is for you because I know that your *favorite* ride! :)
Angel - Thanks for the March post....how cute!! I see he is enjoying his coloring pad in one of the pics...I hope he likes it.
Here are some Disneyland and Universal pics from last week. We had a blast.
Sofia is finally adjusting to her school. She doesn't want to leave when I come to pick her up now. She has made a new friend (Lily) and they play everyday. Sofia is getting closer everyday to being potty trained now that I bought her "big girl panties." She is still obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and would watch it for hours if I let her.
The housing fire has been temporarily put out as Stacy has decided to stay put, I however, am still looking as I do not like being put in that position! Have a few appointments on Monday (holiday for us) to look at places. Should be fun.
Mike and I are signing a new custody agreement on Monday and his new days will be Monday and Tuesday. He is also being slammed by Child Support Services for not declaring his new salary at his new job....haha...SUCKA! New child support should be 'round $500...nice!
LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU!!
Llanya....where you at?????
No comments:
Post a Comment